Friday, September 21, 2007

It's About Time - To Add the Copyright ©

Each day I've been adding an image to my postings. I always forget how to add the © to the picture - but I am getting so good at it now thanks to this little article on the subject over at PhotoAttorney.com It covers every way to add the © (oh, that was so much fun again) to your typed text. It covers both MAC and PC and is quite thorough even covering the trademark symbol - ®. I want to add one point of clarification here for the PC users - be sure your NumLock key is depressed before you try the Alt-0169 or Alt-0174 keystroke combos. Here is the link. ©©©©©©©©©©©©©©© - I'm in heaven!!!

That's it for today gang - see you next week. --David

1 comment:

  1. David, Hi there! I'm from the Philippines.I'm a big fan of your site. Learned a lot to hone my skills in photography. However, with trademark or copyright symbol, I can't do it. I followed it but the symbol won't show on my photos. Hope you can help me. Best regards, Boyet

    ReplyDelete