Monday, September 03, 2007

A Labor Free - Labor Day

Happy Labor Day to all. Hey, Gang, I'm taking it easy today - we wrapped a 15 Hour! wedding yesterday - Whew. But is was beautiful. I give you the low-down tomorrow along with some pics of the event.

LaDawn and I are getting ready to get on the plane early tomorrow morning - heading for Photoshop World in Las Vegas. We are really looking forward to it. Come on up and say "Hi" if you are Las Vegas bound too. I'm doing the Wedding "Pre-Con" on Wednesday and three more presentations on Friday. You can also catch us in the trade show - we will be showing some cool album design software - Thursday and Friday. See you there!

Until tomorrow everybody, have a great holiday today! --David

1 comment:

  1. hmm wedding in las vegas? i wish my wedding was held there!
    wes
    wesleywebber@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete