Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Made In Heaven

Our last stop was to Drees Pavilion which overlooks the city in grand scale. (Boy, those look like Ziser's images too on the Drees site - what can I say. We cover this kind of promotion in Thursday session.) Anyway, back to the pics.

The clouds were forming some wonderful patterns in the sky, and I wanted them to supply my background to my images. Again, the Quantum was positioned to give me the direction of light I wanted. I balanced the ambient exposure at about 1 stop less that the "flash" exposure in order to enhance the light's direction and really accentuate the city and sky. Enjoy! We photographed all day and wrapped about 6:15 P.M. just as the rain drops started falling.
I think everybody was tuckered by the end of the day - I know I was. That's about it for today, I'm almost late for class - see you tomorrow. --David

No comments:

Post a Comment