Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday in NYC

Good Morning from NYC,

What a week it was last week. I hope you were following the news and pics I posted from Photoshop World held in Las Vegas. That show is just non-stop. Full of GREAT information. I presented the Wedding Shootout out on Wednesday, visited with lots of people I had met at previous PSW's at the Tech Expo, and presented 3 more programs on Friday. Thank you to everyone for the very kind remarks about the three programs. Hope to see everyone again next time around. Hey, don't forget to check out the Wedding Shoot-out images in last week's post and also some great party pics from the "After Hours" party on Thursday.

LaDawn and I were up not too bright but really early - about 4 A.M. to catch the first flight to NYC. We headed up to the "Big Apple" for a few days of R&R and to catch up with some of our sponsor buddies from last years "Digital WakeUp Call" tour. You can catch some news of our New York trip over at our "Dave and LaDawn on the Road" blog starting today.

I was going to keep this a short news day today, but found some really interesting items I thought everyone would enjoy - including lots of really cool photography items today. I'm breaking it up into a couple of posts for easier reading.
Enjoy, --David

No comments:

Post a Comment