Thursday, September 20, 2007

MTV Video For The Masses

MTV for the masses - Oh sure I said. Ok, I saw this over at Scott Kelby's Blog last week. I was curiuos, so I had to check it out. The site is http://www.animoto.com/. Here is the deal. You sign up - takes about 2 minutes, check out the interface - about 1 minute, upload your images and pic your music - about 3 minutes, then hit "make video". This part takes the longest - but not too long. After a few minutes, you have your video, and it's pretty cool. I picked some images from our trip to NYC last week and made the video in about 5 minutes. My staff loved it. Animoto gives you free as many 30 second videos as you want. To produce longer videos costs you $30 year - not bad. what's the big deal you say? The big deal is that this would be a great web site add on to photogs shooting seniors, weddings, etc. It's an "eye grabbing" as well as, "attention getting" to show something different on your site. It's easy to update, and fun. Just check out my Brooklyn Heights show - and it was made with vacation pics. I think this is pretty cool. Here is the link. Just hit the PLAY button below and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment