Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wednesday - A New News Look

Good Morning Everybody,
Today, I am changing the look and feel of the DigitalProTalk postings. I've been putting all the day's items under one day's heading, but when I go back to find an earlier post, I just see the day listed, not the post topics or lead lines. I know you could just search on the topic, but I want it to be a bit easier to find. Therefore, starting today, each story, tip, tutorial, et.al. (I love that word) is going to get it's own post. So, off to the races....
Enjoy, --David

5 comments:

  1. Therefore, starting today, each story, tip, tutorial, et.al. (I love that word) is going to get it's own post. So, off to the races....
    Enjoy, --David


    hmmm... this isn't so hot for us RSS users. I monitor several good blogs and read several posts a day. Today I got about six new posts from you in my reader and that makes the reader a bit clogged IMO. I like the previous format better.

    Keep up the good work,

    tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tim, Thanks for the comment. Let's see what other feedback I get on this - nothing is "locked in stone".
    Regards, David

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too use RSS, but I don't mind multiple posts in a day. My only request would be for categories. I really like that on other blogs.

    Can't wait for your Master Class next week!!!
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I see that there are categories, or labels. Why aren't they listed on the right hand side?
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jeff,
    Heck, I'm still trying to figure this stuff out. Maybe you could give me a few pointers next week :~) --David

    ReplyDelete