Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wednesday - Very Interesting...

Hi Everybody,

Hope you liked our "Technique Tuesday" yesterday. I know it's only going to get better from here. In addition to photographic and Photoshop tips and techniques, I want this site to also bring inspiring and interesting photography to our readers. There are so many creative photographic styles to explore and enjoy, and I hope I can bring some of those photographers' images to Digital ProTalk. We are doing that very thing in today's post. Check out some of the items today and let me know what you think.

Anyway, on with the news and photography.

Wilderland by Ralph Lee Hopkins:
I looked at Mr. Hopkins images and was "blown away" by their spectacular beauty. Each image was mesmerizing, beautiful, and elegantly photographed. Please take a look at these wildlife images from this latest issue of Rangefinder Magazine. I hope you will enjoy a luxurious viewing. Here is the link.

Harry Nowell has done it - he has exposed... The Happy Histogram
Harry Nowell has a nice article on histograms over at his website. It gives some good insights into reading and understanding just what all those "peaks and valleys" mean. Give it a read right here.

If Photoshop Support Loves Her, So Do We.
Jennifer Farley is an Irish designer and design instructor based in Dublin. Her Blog features a lot of Photoshop tips, tutorials, and the like. Well, she must be pretty darn good - Photoshop Support recently featured 7 of her tutorials on their site. Check them out, here is the link.

One More For the Road - Camera and Lens Testing
I just came across this site while on an early morning "surf". It's called Photozone, and what a great site. I'm writing about it here because, as a photo geek for many years, I always loved reading the reviews of new equipment and camera -- and still can't resist today. So, when I came across Photozone, I thought I just had to mention it. This site has more lens tests and camera tests than I have ever seen in one location. You can spend many a "rainy day" perusing the reviews, so if you are considering a new lens for your current on new digital camera, then check it out right here first.

That's it for today. See you tomorrow. --David

2 comments:

  1. Hi David,

    That was a very pleasant surprise to see my name mentioned on your site. It is very much appreciated, thanks!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer,
    You have a great site. I'm going to plan to stop by a bit more often. --David

    ReplyDelete