Monday, September 24, 2007

Welcome to Quick Hit Monday

Good Morning Everybody,

Today we start my Digital Master Class. We have 19 photographers from all around the USA joining us this week for a photography, Photoshop, marketing, and sales "brain fry". It's a great time for all of us because we eat, sleep, and breath photography for the entire week. This afternoon,we head down to the beautiful Netherland Hilton Hotel for our first on-location shoot. This is one of my favorite places to shoot - it's elegant and offers lots of opportunities to make exceptional images. I'll post a few images tomorrow.

Also, check out some of the images from Saturday's wedding. I used Animoto's web site - which I discussed last week - to produce the MTV style show. We all think it is way "cool". Hope you enjoy it. How about a few news items, then I've got to get "scootin'" off to class. --David

No comments:

Post a Comment