Friday, November 23, 2007

It's All About Speed

Kind of seems this way with the posts today, but I wanted to let you know about the the new Nikon D300 images posted over at Imaging Resource are amazing. I've been a speed junkie - film/digital speed junkie, that is, since I got into this profession. I always wanted to shoot at the highest speeds usually to stop the sports action back in my college days. To get great results - hence the Ewal's FG7. I like the same challenge in our digital world and am always on the lookout for high ISO - good image cameras.

I downloaded the ISO 3200 image and it looked pretty darn good - like really, really good. After I ran it through "Noise Ninja" - it was amazing! Something to be checked out. Here is the Nikon D300 link right here. Don't you love this digital technology - it only keeps getting cheaper, faster, better.

No comments:

Post a Comment