Friday, November 16, 2007

New Location, Never Been There - Oh, My!

Anytime I book an assignment like a wedding at some location where I have never been - I give it a quick Google search to get all the info I need. I supplement that search with a Google image search too. But, hey, the image search doesn't have to stop there.

Flickr, Picasa, and all the rest have about a "gazillion" images on line you can search too. It should be no problem to do an assignment search for Timbuktu and thoroughly check it out. You can get a lot more info along these lines over at Photoprenuer.com - here is their story link. By the way, here is a link to 66,400 images of Timbuktu on Google and 3994 more images over here at Flickr, should that be your next assignment destination:~) You get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment