Monday, December 31, 2007

And Wait, There's More

Since I'm a wedding photographer by profession, many of the postings are on that particular subject. Just hit the Wedding Photography link right here and you can catch up on any wedding images, articles, slide shows, etc. you may have missed. Also, don't miss the Portrait links here, the Lighting articles here, and the Photoshop tutorial links here. Hey gang, that's it for today - Yes, I am going to tune in to Times Square New Year's Eve coverage tonight and watch the spectacular ball drop. My daughter, Elizabeth will actually be there with about another 1/2 million people - I'm going to see if I can spot her there ;~).

Well everybody, that's it for 2007! As we head into 2008, I wish each and everyone one of you a happy, healthy, prosperous, and peaceful New Year. See you next year. --David

No comments:

Post a Comment