Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I'm Doing My Term Paper On Dodging and Burning

Who ever thought there could be so much info on Dodging and Burning. I showed my "Dodge and Burn Cha-Cha" tutorial yesterday and I just found this new tutorial on the same subject today. It's the same subject, but different technique. Award winning fashion photographer, Jake Garn, actually uses the Dodge and Burn tools in Photoshop. You can check out his video right here. He does a good job showing how he retouches a portrait shoot to get to the final result - only about 11 minutes long - you can pick up some good pointers here, especially in the facial analysis department.

But wait, there's more right here. Check out this video below that takes our model from "before" to "after" in 1:15 seconds - you will be blown away by the "After."

2 comments:

  1. I was just going through my logs and noticed a spike in traffic from your site, so nice to be noticed! :-) Cool blog you have here, I'll have to keep coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need help on your term paper, you can get it free from termpapergodz.com or pay for assistance in weeding through all the information at papermasters.com

    ReplyDelete