Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Midnight Oil - Wednesday

Good Morning Everybody,
Well, we got off to a late start yesterday, but are pretty much back to normal production today. Part of our time crunch is this "small little banner project" I mentioned Monday. I started two more last night about midnight, got up and checked on them about 4:00 a.m. and found I had a clogged Magenta nozzle - needless to say the color was off just a bit - arrgg! After two wasted green shadow banners and a wasted 5 hours later - we now have squeaky clean Magenta nozzles and are off again. The presses are rolling and things are looking good. I try to look at the bright side - I get an early start on the postings :-) OK, so what have I discovered in my midnight madness? Well, let me tell you...

No comments:

Post a Comment