Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Pretty Good Start

Brand new blogger Paul B. Pescitelli - 3 posts and counting and 19 on his other site - has a nice start on his blog. His second posting is what caught my eye. It was an informative post on how to expand the functionality of your 580EX2 flash. I like some of his links too. One of my favorites was on his other site - All Things Paul which linked to "Dangerous Things You Should Let Your Kids Do" right here. It has nothing to do about photography, but is still a nice read.

Wait, there's more - check out his fine art link at the top right side of the page. I think Paul's on to something with his Fine Art images for sale over at ImageKind.com. Good work Paul, and thanks for including DigitalProTalk in your blog roll.

1 comment:

  1. David,

    Thanks for the shout out... Imagine my surprise to your post about my new sites.

    Love your site, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete