Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Technique Tuesday 12.04.07

Good Afternoon Everyone,
Yep, it's technique Tuesday again and I feel like a kid that didn't quite get all his homework done. We are super busy right now with studio orders and deliveries going on. I was even shooting an 18th birthday party at 6:30 this morning but that's a story for another day, so as Mr. Kelby said a while back, it feels like Dev-con 4 around here.

But not a big problem for our loyal readers, because I going to pull a slight "Tonight Show" strategy to get the posting completed for today - I running a slight re-run. I know, you are asking - what a "slight" re-run? Well, here is the story - I posted a quick short cut for dodging and burning on November 13, and put a link to a Photoshop tutorial that never officially ran on the site. Only a few of our readers even checked it out.

So, trusty readers, I am going to officially post that tutorial right here - today. You can thank me later in endless comments to the post for bringing it to your full attention this time. Besides, I think it's a really nice tutorial. After this weekend, things hopefully slow down a bit here - and I promise an extra special "Technique Tuesday" - next week.

1 comment:

  1. David...thank you for taking the time to write a blog and for the tutorials. Your work is wonderful. I've worked thru D&B Cha-cha and starting on your others. Keep it up!

    Thanks again.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete