Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Turn on the Lights in My LightRoom

Hey gang, here is one really good article from my buddy Matt Kloskowski, over at Lightroom Killers Tips. He answers the burning question - Why Lightroom (instead of Bridge). Give it a read right here - this article is getting a lot of buzz.






But wait, there's more. Here a really good Lightroom tutorial on using the "Synchronize" command - that is applying "Develop" settings over several photos right here. George Jardine has a pretty cool site dedicated to Lightroom and Digital Photography - lot's of good stuff over there - check it out.

1 comment:

  1. David,
    It's funny you mention Matt's post because I did one today about how I can't seem to give up my Bridge because it still does so much for me that Lightroom can't. Thanks for pointing out Matt's article, it is a nice contrast to mine.
    Jeff

    http://revellphotography.com/blog/?p=255

    ReplyDelete