Friday, February 22, 2008

A Fabulous, Fabulous Friday

Good Morning Gang,
Everybody ready for the weekend? It's our last weekend off before we hit the road for conventions, a bit of travel and gear up for early spring weddings. So things will be a lot busier around here in the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted as to what's happening.

Hey, a quick thanks to Mr. Scott Kelby for his very nice mention about DigitalProTalk in his Wednesday News Notes right here. Also, thanks to our blogging buddy all stars over at 1001 Noisy Cameras and ImagingInsider for keeping us in their sights.

As I mentioned before, I like Fridays to be about inspiring, creative photography, and photographic processes. It's not necessarily wedding imagery, although the image of the day is usually wedding related. The articles need to be a creative "turn-on " for our brain juices. I think I've got a good line up for today, so off we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment