Thursday, February 21, 2008

First Off - "Have You..."

...Visited a customer in the last 10 days? I really try to make an effort to accomplish this. If I'm going to be on the other side of town on business, or running an errand, I tie that together with a delivery to a client in the same area. Always try to tie the deliveries with your regular studio errands. The clients love the personal touch.

This past Saturday, we were on the way to dinner with friends north of Cincinnati. On the way we dropped something left at the studio off for one client, visited another client's home to measure some wall space and discuss frames and sizes, and then ran into another client - not literally - as we were driving out of the neighborhood. We had a nice unexpected visit with them about an upcoming event we are doing for them in May. So, all in all, it was a excellent client connect day. It goes without saying that the three clients we visited as we headed north have been wonderful clients as we have photographed a total of nine events/family portraits with them. I believe the policy speaks for itself. So go visiting!!

1 comment:

  1. Really great advice here. I throughly enjoy your blog. Great pictures, tremendously valuable advice. I am just starting out and am learning so much from you and others. Thank you for taking the time to share. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete