Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"Just A Little Attitude"

"Just A Little Attitude"
© David A. Ziser

This image comes from one of my winter portrait sessions just this last December. I actually featured the shoot on DigitalProTalk right here in mid December. I love the client's look, the color in the scene, and the composition. The direction of light came from my assistant which just happened to be her mom - holding my Quantum flash left of the subject. The flash was softened by shooting it through an umbrella. Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with 70-200mm IS lens at 155mm, F 4.0 @ 1/25 second, ISO 200. Enjoy! -David

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! I love the image. Did you add some vignetting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! December (double !!) She must have a thick skin or it was incredibly mild.

    Nice shot by the way. How far was Mum from you and her daughter? I'm guessing you triggered with PW's?

    Thanks David, like reading your blog.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments,
    I did add a little vignetting in P/S. Strobe was fired with Quantum's Freewire with mom about 6-7 feet from her daughter. And, yes, it was quite brisk - about 35F. --DAvid

    ReplyDelete