Thursday, February 14, 2008

"Looking Up"

"Looking Up"
© David A. Ziser

How many times do we just look up and see what's there? I made this image at an event at one of my favorite venues, Plum Street Temple in Cincinnati, Ohio. I was actually waiting on the client to show up for the pre-ceremony shooting session and was just "killing time." I just started to look more closely at my magnificent surrounds. After a few close-up photographs I finally looked up and got this great composition of the beautiful chandelier against the magnificent pipe organ. It was a wonderful "scene setter" for the final album. Camera specs; Canon 20D fitted with 10-22mm lens at 10mm, F3.5 @ 1/25 second, ISO 800.
Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. David:

    The Temple is really beautiful. I've worked across the street from the temple (In City Hall - parts of which are really beautiful as well)and never really knew what it looked like inside. The beauty inside is far different from the outside view.

    Keith SPoelker

    ReplyDelete