Thursday, February 28, 2008

One More "Have You..."

Have you thanked one of your employees for a small act of helpfulness …during the week? You know, my studio is pretty much like so many other busy studios - we get so wrapped up in the day-to-day activities, crises, phone calls, interruptions, etc., that we can forget about the most important aspects of our studio's success - the people. Just make it a point to thank an employee for a small act of helpfulness, or a job well done today.

A few seconds out of the day showing a little appreciation to an employee goes a long way in building loyalty and helps maintain a healthy and positive employee attitude as we navigate the occasional "pot-holes" of a business week. Thankfully, I have this outlined in my blog notes each week so it reminds me to take my own advice. Our plan is to post our favorite "Have You's ..." in the production area so we can all take note of it and be responsive to their importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment