Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Technique Tuesday 02.12.08

Good Morning everybody,
Sorry about getting the late start on the postings today. I've been testing the new ProSelect software I talked about a few weeks ago on DigitalProTalk right here. It the latest greatest cross platform software tool for wedding and portrait studios from TimeExposure.com. I have to say, it looks pretty darn powerful. I've been a BIG ProShots - now discontinued - user for many years and old ways are hard to change, but change they must as technologies improve.

Let me be clear and say ProSelect is not a replacement for Lightroom, but is different in so far as it relates more to the sales making, order taking part of the studio/client interaction which is not Lightroom's forte, at least right now. Anyway, I'll report more on it down the road a bit. But for the time being, if you are a portrait/wedding studio looking for a powerful solution to "SalesFlow" in your studio, you can get more info on ProSelect right here, and watch all the training tutorials right here.

That said, let's get on with Technique Tuesday. Today I have a lighting tutorial that covers two aspects of a shoot I did last week. I think you will enjoy it. Also, I've posted a couple of links to some real treasure troves of info - one on histograms and the other - 1000!!! Photoshop plug-ins and filters. That one will keep us all busy for a while. So, on with the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment