Monday, June 02, 2008

"Heavenly Blues"

"Heavenly Blues"
© David A. Ziser

This image was made during the wedding I photographed this past weekend. I placed the Sigma fisheye on my Canon 40D and looked up almost 90 degrees to the ceiling. I then moved even closer to the back of the balcony till some of the organ pipes were in front of me. That's when the blend of colors and contrasts came alive for me. I love the blue colors of soaring organ pipes illuminated by the stained glass windows. The contrasts of the blue tones with the warm tones of the church's sanctuary add to the impact of the image. Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with Sigma 8mm Fisheye, F4.0 @ 1/10 second, ISO 500 and a little tweaking in Lightroom2 Beta.
Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. What a GRAND photo. That lens must be so fun to have around when you're somewhere as pretty as this place. I love the title of the post...very fitting to the image.

    Heather
    My Photography & More>

    ReplyDelete