Friday, June 06, 2008

Time For A Good Deal Friday

OK, everybody, you only hear me talk about my Quantum strobes almost everyday in my daily image posts. Quantum has been my only choice for off-camera lighting for years. Now for the good part. You can save $150 on their gear if you act by June 30 - not a bad cash stash in your back pocket. I just received their newsletter announcing a sale on the same gear I use. Here is the Quantum link right here. Pictured are the T5d-R head, and the large and small battery packs - I own all three. Get yourself the FreeWire transmitter and receiver and you are in business. Here is the FreeWire info link right here - yes, I own all three products shown here too.

Hey gang, that's it for me today. We have three big shoots going on today, so we are hoppin' around. I'll be rested up over the weekend so I'll see you on Monday. Have a good one. -David

No comments:

Post a Comment