Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Winners Announced On Thursday

OK gang, this is your last chance to be in the running to win my very popular Digital WakeUp Call Tour DVD set - 4 1/2 hours of solid info on lighting, posing, composition, sales, marketing, album design, and more. Read my post, "[B]Business Day Thursday - 7 Really Easy Things To Sell To Add To Your Bottom Line" and add your own best suggestion to the mix in the Comments section following the post.

We've already received a lot of great ideas posted to the Comment section. I'll review them all again, pick my favorites, and feature the best on Thursday's post naming the winner too. So go ahead - give it your best shot - you might come up a DVD winner!

One last thing, my newsletter is coming out tomorrow afternoon, so if want to check it out and are not on the list, you can sign up right here. By the way, signing up is safe, the list is never shared with anyone else. I will have the link to all past newsletters listed as well.

Hey gang, that's it for me today. I'm heading back over to Lightroom 2.0 Paradise and checking out the rest of the cool features. Have a great one, and I'll see you tomorrow. -David

No comments:

Post a Comment