Monday, April 27, 2009

"Stairway To Heaven"

"Stairway To Heaven"
©David A. Ziser

Over the weekend I was wrapping the final edit on my new book Captured By The Light. That means I'm digging through a gazillion images to illustrate one point or another. I'm not complaining because it allows me to revisit images that have been in the archives for a while and many times those images are just as beautiful to me today as the day I took them. That is the case for today's post. It's a simple, elegant window light image of a bride descending the stairs but is carried off with the wonderful composition of the large window and leading lines of that graceful stairway. This is pretty much the image as it was made without any manipulation at all - just an elegant, graceful wedding portrait. Camera specs; Hasselblad 500CM fitted with 40mm Distagon lens, F8 @ 1/250 second, Kodak Vericolor 1000 film. Enjoy! -David

1 comment:

  1. I think Zig said "you can get anything you want in life if you help enough people get what they want." People want a good life and good memories. I know you can't guarantee others a good life but I do know you can promise good memories with your expertise in photography. Thank you for helping us come much closer to also helping to offer good memories. Thank you very much. Brian F.

    ReplyDelete