Monday, October 19, 2009

"Just Relaxing During The Shoot"

Just Relaxing During The Shoot "Just Relaxing During The Shoot" 
©David A. Ziser

This image was made right after I got my brand new Canon 20D a little over 5 years ago.  In fact, this is one of the first images I made with the camera. I love the relaxed feel of the bride apparently just waiting for the next shot.  This was that "next" shot. People hate "posed" photographs, at least when they look posed.  My goal is to always have the subject looking their best and completely at ease in these kind of shots.  The beautiful surrounds sure adds to the wonderful composition of this shot, too. Camera specs; Canon 20D fitted with 17-85mm IS lens (the only lens I owned at the time), F5.6 @ 1/60 second - hand-held, ISO 400, JPEG mode. Light from camera left through a shoot through umbrella.  Enjoy!  -David

2 comments:

  1. Classical beauty is timeless. This is timeless:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is gorgeous!
    I found you after reading Scott Kelby's three books on digital photography.

    I first took a fascination in photography three years ago and have been trying to improve since. On my blog sidebar my photography button is available. I love what I have read and will continue to!

    ReplyDelete