Thursday, January 28, 2010

"Subtle And Bold"

Subtle And Bold

"Subtle And Bold"
©David A. Ziser

I decided to make the trip back to Cabo San Lucas in my Lightroom Library for today's post.  That part of the world is just so vibrant with rich, saturated colors.  I can never resist taking a shot of the richness of the city.  This image is from a photo-walk LaDawn and I took one morning just around the neighborhood where we were staying. The deep blue sky against the subtle and contrasting tonalities and textures of the bright yellow building created a dramatic visual experience. Camera specs; Canon 7D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 200mm, F11 @ 1/1000 second, ISO 200. 

Enjoy!  David

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Perfect. Great lines and the warm/cool color contrast is stunning. I love this. Would make Pete Turner proud.

    ReplyDelete