Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Technique Tuesday On Wednesday: A Few Minutes With Two Marketing Masters

Good afternoon everybody,

We got in late last night from our road trip arriving to 4 inches of snow on the ground - a winter wonderland everywhere. I happen to be a guy that loves the snow and seeing it all around was a sight to see this morning.

We took one final breeze through the Imaging USA convention trying to find that one last great deal and then headed to our good friends, Kent and Sarah Smith's program.

Sarah Presenting The room was packed with about 900 cheering people ready to here these two marketing geniuses share their secrets.  Kent asked me to take a few pictures for blogs and such.  I did more that that.  I shot video clips as well.  This morning I began reviewing what I had shot to see if I had anything worth viewing.

The more I viewed the clips, the more I liked what I saw.  I've spent a good part of the day putting them together into a short synopsis of Kent and Sarah's 90 minute program.  What resulted was a peek into some great ideas that you can easily use to bump up your bottom line for 2010.

A Few Minutes With Two Marketing Masters, Kent And Sarah Smith

All the footage was shot with my Canon 7D camera, mostly handheld, using only the microphone built into the camera. Hey, this video is not going to win any awards, but all together, the presentation is jammed packed with insights and ideas that give you a solid helping of good information we all can use in our businesses. Hit the PLAY button below and enjoy the show.

Some good stuff there, don't you think? At the end of the 90 minute program, Kent and Sarah offered their complete marketing kit.  It was a BIG hit with the attendees.  If you want a further peek into the rest of their marketing secrets, you can find that information right here.

Update:  I've asked Kent and Sarah about presenting the entire program here at DigitalProTalk in the form of a Webinar. Well, my "people" will talk with their “people” so hopefully we can pull it off - I'll keep you posted.

____________________________________________________

Hey gang, That's it for me today.  I'm running late and have a shoot in about an hour.  Look for the promised Technique Tuesday next week.  Plan on checking back again tomorrow for another episode of Business Day Thursday. 

See ya' then, -David

2 comments:

  1. Thanks David. Nice information. Do you know if the Smith's have support marketing materials? How do I contact them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, Just hit the link at the end of the post. -David

    ReplyDelete