Monday, January 18, 2010

"So Why Don't We Get Together Sometime?"

Let's Get Together

"So Why Don't We Get Together Sometime?"
©David A. Ziser

Here is another abstract image I made during our 2008 Cabo trip.  I had just wandered out to the balcony of our bedroom just a short while after the sun had come up.  I loved the shadow play of the rod iron chair against the sunlit wall.  It almost looked to me as if the shadow was leaning over to the chair to ask for a date.  Hey, it was early morning for me. It's just how my mind works that early in the morning.  All kidding aside, I really do like the arabesque design of the lines in the image and how they seem to intertwine with each other.  Camera specs: Canon 40D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 110mm, F16 @ 1/500 second, ISO 400.

Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment