Thursday, April 29, 2010

"Magnificent Beauty"

Magnificent Beauty

"Magnificent Beauty"
©David A. Ziser

This image was made during Tuesday’s session. I told you we were working to some beautiful locations. I used a very wide angle lens for this shot. I wanted the view to encompass the stained glass window, the largest hand painted stained glass window in North America, by the way. I also wanted to pick up the architectural features of the front of the cathedral too. The soaring walls and pillars created by the wide angle lens' perspective adds the overall dramatic impact to the shot. Light was from camera right, a Quantum Trio shooting through my Zumbrella. Camera specs: Canon 7D fitted with 10-22mm lens at 10mm, F 5.6 @ 1/80 second, ISO 800. Enjoy!  -David

4 comments:

  1. Love the composition and lighting of this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! amazing shot! looks almost HDRish.

    I love the 7D (and your photography) I want to go to one of your workshops, they sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the zoom on ur flash...how is it that the light illuminates the bride and not the floor leading up from the flash to the bride (controlling light spill)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a wonderful image, congratulations I wish I had money to take this course with you lol. Anyway, it's nice to follow your blog and see how you put up everyday those beautiful pictures. keep up with the good job.

    ReplyDelete