Monday, April 26, 2010

"Houston Blues"

Houston Blues-IMG_9027

"Houston Blues"
©David A. Ziser

I made this image while traveling back home from Cabo, Mexico over the weekend. We had just cleared Customs and were making our way to the next gate.  I think we walked half way home through the Houston airport;~).  I've been through the Houston airport many times but not through this section. The soaring curves of the ceiling offset by the vertical elements really made for an exciting composition. People were pushing past me but I still managed to pull off this shot.  I shot in vertically and horizontally thinking I'd like the vertical shot the best.  This horizontal version emphasized the blue curve elements even more and I think it is the stronger composition.  Camera specs: Canon 7D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 35mm, F8.0 @ 1/60 second, ISO 640.  Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment