Thursday, April 22, 2010

Business Day Thursday: Doing It Right - Part 2

Good Morning Everybody,

officebeach We made the short drive into Cabo San Lucas yesterday and had a really easy day.  LaDawn's wrist is doing fine, not much pain, especially after a margarita at the Office ;~)

The interesting thing we've noticed on this trip is that we have not seen any of the gorgeous sunrises or sunsets that we see down here in November/December - uhmmm, no explanation. Nevertheless, the weather is perfect and the setting is relaxing.  I just hope I'm not too relaxed to begin my Master Class on Monday.

OK, time to get on with today's Business Day Thursday post.  Here we go...

Doing It Right - Part 2

KentPic3 Today's post is the second part of my conversation with Kent and Sarah Smith who own Kent Smith Photography. Last week they covered what they do to stay current in the ever changing senior market [link]  This week they'll discuss how they shoot and how they sell.  They have close to an $1,800 average on their senior sales, so they really know what they're talking about.

Hit the PLAY button below for the rest of their story.

______________________________________________________

Hey gang, that's it for me today.  I can't believe we are nearly at the end of our stay.  I’m taking it easy at the house today while the rest of the gang head out to do some snorkeling.  I haven't taken many photographs on this trip which I've been missing so I may get out later today to survey the sights.

Have a good one and I'll see ya' tomorrow for another installment of “Keeping The Faith."

See ya’ then,  -David

Related link: Doing It Right - Part 1 - [link]

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these wonderful posts with Kent & Sarah sharing some terrific tips on the sales workflow. Is it possible that during a future post you can comment on the few software packages that were mentioned for relationship marketing? Thanks again, Brian F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David, I bought your book! I can't wait to receive it!

    ReplyDelete