Thursday, April 08, 2010

"Almost My Turn"

Almost My Turn

"Almost My Turn"
©David A. Ziser

I'm really enjoying going back through the early files on my archive drive.  It's kind of fun to look back at the images.  Heck, It even reminds me of some good ideas that have slipped my mind over the years ;~)  I remember this wedding quite well.  I actually photographed the bride's sister's wedding a number of years before so I was honored to be contacted and hired for Susan's wedding.  Before the service, I enjoy roaming the church looking for any little details of the day that might bring a smile to the bride and groom's face when they see the images.  That was the casein this example.  One of the bridesmaids had just pulled the door slightly to see how the preparations were going for the ceremony. I quickly spotted the innocent gaze of the little ring bearer with the wedding rings on his little pillow.  I was using my 80-200mm F2.8 lens waiting for just that kind of shot. I was able to capture exactly what I was looking for. Camera specs: Nikon D1x fitted with 80-200mm F2.8 non VC lens at 88mm, F2.8 @1/60 second handheld, ISO 800. Enjoy!  -David

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Image indeed,

    This image gives you that feeling, you want to look around the corner. In film Noir we refer to this as kinesthesia.

    Keep it up David and I think the title as the worlds best photography teacher goes to you!!

    ReplyDelete