Thursday, April 15, 2010

"In Safe Hands"

"In Safe Hands"
©David A. Ziser

Here is another image I made in my early digital days.  The girls were getting ready and when I turned and saw the little flower girl softly leaning against the bride. It looked like a special moment and I grabbed the shot. It's just a simple photo of the little flower girl with the bride.  I like the soft feel of the image with the bride's hands gently resting while reassuring the little girl.  Her innocent smile conveys the feeling that she is indeed in safe hands. All available light. Camera specs: Nikon D1x fitted with 50 F1.4 lens, F 1.4 @ 1/40 second, ISO 800.  Enjoy!  -David

2 comments:

  1. David, great exposure, nothing is blown! Hey, give LaDawn a big hug for me, I called today with a tech question and she helped me out. Thanks a million. I am waiting on my Freewire delivery today, already have mt TDr5 and the Zumbrella is waiting (been using my Zumbrella with SB-900 for some time now). Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, excuse me but I was under the impression that you are a Canon only shooter. Do you have your work available online where one can view you Nikon work?

    Thank you much.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete