Monday, April 12, 2010

"Party Time"

0003-Cohen-2657-DZ_Cohen,Will B10

"Party Time"
©David A. Ziser

Here is an image from Saturday's party.  The theme was Will's Chocolate Factory and the decor really made that statement.  At these kind of events, I really like to show off the decor and the lighting.  I take lots of overall shots and several close up detail photographs of the room.  This obviously is one of the overall shots. The colors tell the story of the party that evening.  It was wild, wonderful, and tons-of-fun.  Camera specs: Canon 5D Mark II fitted with Sigma 12-22mm lens at 12mm, F4.5 @ 1/13 second, ISO 3200.  Enjoy!  -David

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed that you are still a free man, David. I understand that Joe McNally has put out a warrant for your arrest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your site! Great writing - Lucia (blogger for digital camera review)

    ReplyDelete