Monday, June 21, 2010

"Cabo Colors #6"

Cabo Colors 6-IMG_4385

"Cabo Colors #6"
©David A. Ziser

Here is an image I made recently while on vacation in Cabo Mexico. The two primary colors of yellow and blue are what caught me eye.  It was a gorgeous day with a brilliant blue sky dotted with several poofy, white clouds. I thought the yellow color of this building played nicely off the background of the sky.  I tweaked the colors in Lightroom, but the image that I preferred was the result of sliding the Clarity slider all the way to the left.  It's that adjustment that gives the entire image a surrealistic feel that, I think, compliments the very bright colors.  Maybe….. think of this image as an abstract version of the Alamo. Camera specs: Canon 7D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 50mm, F 14 @ 1/500 second, ISO 200.  Enjoy!  David

5 comments:

  1. Hi David!

    A couple of days ago your RSS feed of the blog chaged from "full feed" to "abbreviated feed" which makes it much less comfortable to read your excellent blog.

    Please change back to full feed. That would make me very happy.

    Long time reader, Enrique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the switch to an abbreviated feed is causing me to rethink subscribing to this blog. It really hampers with trying to follow on an iPhone RSS reader.

    Please read what tech geniuses have to say about this... http://daringfireball.net/2010/03/attention_is_the_real_resource

    ReplyDelete
  3. David - is it possible to switch back to Full Feed settings please.

    Steve H

    ReplyDelete
  4. David - could you switch back to full feed if possible please.

    Steve H

    ReplyDelete
  5. David, I love you... Thanks for giving the full feed back. :)

    ReplyDelete