Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"Angel Eyes"

Angel Eyes

"Angel Eyes"
©David A. Ziser

Since today's webcast will be discussing digital design, I thought I would give you a preview of coming attractions for the program.  You know, digital photography today is more than just being able to take great photographs.  It's also about how those photographs will be presented to the client.  The successful photographer will always strive to make his/her work look it's absolute best in that final presentation.  Understanding design concepts and practicing good design prepares us to do just that.  This image was enhanced with a colorful mat treatment.  The photograph looks great on it's own but with the image presented in this way, it just heightens the excitement of that finished presentation.  Design specs: Image retouching was done in Photoshop, creative matting done quickly in Lumapix:Fotofusion.  Our saved template had been created previously and all we had to do was simply tweak the color of the mat to coordinate with the image and then drop the image on the template and we were finished. Enjoy!  -David

4 comments:

  1. The webinar was wonderful thanks for your time all the great info. And I won a door prize!! Just let me know how to claim it, it is just in time - I just expanded my business to include weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wide frame takes away from such a great image. To much is my view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the framing, I mean whats right and wrong any longer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This week's video tutorial had no controls and was so tiny that it was difficult to see. Can this be corrected? My browser is Firefox.

    ReplyDelete