Monday, June 28, 2010

"Proud Mary - Fisheye Version"

Proud Mary Fisheye-0208_KPPA Summer Sch Z10

"Proud Mary - Fisheye Version"
©David A. Ziser

Here is a variation on the theme on the image I posted on Friday’s link.  Lighting, pose, and location were exactly the same.  The only thing I changed was the lens I was using.  I switched to my Sigma 8mm Fisheye, a fun lens I love shooting.  Most folks either love or hate the fisheye effect - there is not much in between.  I happen to be one who likes the effect in some situations.  This is one of those situations.  In making this image I was careful to not give a too "pregnant" look to the pillars.  By cropping the bride right below the knees, I was able to minimize that effect.  Check out Friday's image post link and today's post and see if you have a preference. 

Camera specs:  Canon 7D fitted with Sigma 8mm Fisheye, F 5.6 @ 1/250 second, ISO 200. Enjoy!  -David

No comments:

Post a Comment