Thursday, August 26, 2010

“My Favorite Shoes”

My Favorite Shoes-IMG_4624

"My Favorite Shoes"
©David A. Ziser

I just captured this image yesterday. The plan was to do some shooting for some new portfolio images. I haven't done much in the way of "Urban Bridals" so I thought it would be cool to see what I could create.

This is one of my favorites from yesterday's shoot. As we were cruising around the neighborhood, I noticed the flowers on the porch stoop were the same color as my bride’s shoes. I had her rest comfortably on the steps, gave a little direction for the best look and fired away.

Lighting was all natural light coming in from camera left. I had the bride turn her head into the light to give me my favorite loop lighting pattern on her face. The flowers and shoes punctuate the scene with the perfect spots of color.

Camera specs: Canon 7D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 70mm, F 5.6 @ 1/400 second, ISO 200, Enjoy! David

No comments:

Post a Comment