Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"Four Hearts"

Happy Times LR

"Four Hearts"
©David A. Ziser

This photograph is from a family portrait shoot I did a few years ago.  The setting at the client’s home was perfect.  Look how the background really compliments the portrait.  The shades of green, angles of the branches, and the different textures bring a pleasant natural rhythm to the entire image.

I love the expressions on the faces of the family members – everybody looks great!  Lighting is from camera right about 8 feet away with my Quantum shooting through my shoot through umbrella at 1/2 power.

Camera specs: Nikon D1x fitted with 80-200mm non VR lens at 105mm, F 4.0 @ 1/320 second, ISO 400.  Enjoy!  -David

2 comments:

  1. Good job David, I still have memories of your visit to Atlanta last year at the Marriott or was it the Hilton, cannot remember where, I just remember some of the great tips I got from your seminar there. Thanks Again David and keep your head up, there is still a lot of photographs to make.

    -Sid

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really good one..! =)
    Look at her arms, she looks STRONG! =)

    ReplyDelete