Wednesday, February 02, 2011

$10 Will Let You Pick Up My Book, Zumbrella, Sunspots, or Love Lightz; I’m Revving Up Twitter Tweets; and More

Good Morning,

Punx PhilHappy Ground Hog Day to everybody!. Yep, this is the big day – great news! I hear Phil did not see his shadow and now Spring is right around the corner! Heck, be sure the folks on the East Coast get the word ;~)

You know, LaDawn and I got a chance to visit Gobbler’s Knob and see Punxsutawney Phil last Fall [link]. That's right, we were driving home from Boston and spent the night in Dubois, PA only 20 minutes from old Phil's hangout. We made the trip over and we were both amazed about how famous Phil is. For today's sunrise event, about 10,000 will be on hand to see if Phil will see his shadow. Hey, all in good fun.

I'm Scott Kelby's Guest Blogger Today!

Guest Blog PostOK everybody, today I said I had two big announcements - actually it's three. First, you can catch my first part of a two part blog post I did for fellow blogging buddy, Scott Kelby. The topic - The State of the Union In The Wedding Photography Business. It's an interesting read. You can check it out right here. Thanks too for all the greats comments so far.  Look for Part 2 next Wednesday.

I'm Revving Up The Engines On My DigitalProTalk Twitter Feed

Announcement #2 -  I like sharing info I think our DPT readers will enjoy and the shortened blog schedule makes that a bit more difficult . Unfortunately, just not enough days in the week. Anyway, I think I have a way to solve part of the problem. I'm planning to rev up my Twitter volume.

You can follow me at @digitalprotalk. I’ve also added a Twitter roll here in the right column of my DPT blog so you can check back now and then to pick up of a few interesting news tidbits. Please let me know if you like the new DPT feature over the next few weeks.

$10 Will Let You Pick Up My Book, Zumbrella, Sunspots, or Love Lightz

Announce #3 -CBTL DVD set Today is the day - my very popular "Captured By The Light 2010” tour is finally available right here. They just arrived on Monday. We are putting them together and shipping them today!

I thought our Captured By The Light Tour offered a wealth of information for any portrait / wedding photographer shooting today. The comments we heard day after day is that the content was not wedding specific. Sure, I had my camera pointed at brides and grooms but the bottom line was this - the program discussed lighting and composition - key ingredients in any good photograph. The cost? Only $59.

Easy As 123Here is the deal though. You can also opt for our PICK THREE for only $99! You will get the Captured By the Light DVD Set – 5 hours of solid info plus 9 hours in the BONUS DVD for $59.

Add my Digital WakeUp Call DVD Set - 9 hours of important information and again a BONUS 4 hour DVD for only $30 more.

And finally for only $10 additional, you get your choice of my Zumbrella, CBTL Book, Sun Spotz Reflector, or my Love Lightz. That’s all THREE for only $99 – over a $200 value!!!  This is one great deal!! Not to be missed

Check out all the details right here.

______________________________________________________

Hey gang, that's it for me today. I hope to see you tomorrow for another profit building Business Day Thursday post. This week's topic, “Are You Running Your Business Anonymously?”

Hope to see you then, David

No comments:

Post a Comment