Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Fantasy Bride"

Fantasy Bride3IMG_7342-Edit

"Fantasy Bride"

©David A. Ziser

We were making our last pass through the trade show yesterday and happened to pass the Westcott booth.  I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the model they had in their booth.  The white gown, the bridal bouquet hat, the hot red lipstick - what a great opportunity to capture some really cool images.

Rebekah had a look I loved and I  really wanted to capture a few photographs of her.  Really I would have liked to have kidnapped her away for the rest of the day as my personal model:~)   I went crazy for the next ten minutes. She was so great to work with, sweet, and the "Camera loved her".

My favorite images were the last few I took of her.  Instead of having her just bring her hands to her face, I had her cross them and them and then bring them to her face.  I think it worked really well.  Now her hands almost look like someone else's reaching out to caress her face. I feel it just added more interest to the image.  We had a great time.  If all the plans work out you may see Rebekah at Photoshop World at my Pre-con wedding shoot.

Lighting camera left from Westcott T6d through 24”x32” Westcott Softbox.

Camera specs: Canon 7D fitted with 18-200mm IS lens at 50mm, F5.6 @ 1/250 second, ISO 800.  Enjoy!  -David

4 comments:

  1. WOW!! David love the image. What a beautiful model. Thanks for sharing all your experiences while attending the WPPI Convention. Maybe I will be able to attend next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just goes to show what continuous light can do
    back to the old days of photography all over
    what you see is what you get

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful capture! And I'm already signed up for the pre-con wedding shoot at Photoshop World!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wescott should list that T6D on their website!

    ReplyDelete