Friday, April 08, 2011

FUSION: Now More Than Ever! “LIVE” On Line! Check Out FUSION Clip Too.

Hello Again Everybody,

Our Webcast Thursday with Ariane Fisher from StoryMix Media was a BIG hit and received RAVE reviews from all that attended.  We ran a Tweeter feed for questions and, I have to tell you – it worked great!  I can’t wait to try it on our next webcast,

Arian covered everything from preferred microphones, DSLR cameras, small video cameras, and camera/video settings for capturing your video clips for FUSION products. 

She also gave some great suggestions on which clips to capture to ensure that compelling FUSION story for your clients. I could go on and on – why not just sit back, relax, hit the PLAY button below, and enjoy the show.

I’ve mentioned here earlier that LaDawn’s son was recently married is Sarasota, Florida.  Although not the exclusive photographer for the event, I was the exclusive videographer.

I have to admit, I was a little nervous in my new found role, but with Ariane’s coaching and shoot sheet, all went off smoothly.  Want to see the FUSION clip she put together for us?  Hit the PLAY button below and enjoy the show.

__________________________________________________________

Why not drop me your feedback in the comments section below.  I’d love to hear what you think. 

Thanks, David

1 comment:

  1. David, I liked the video overall, but I didn't think the intro, with the video over the still image worked. I found that distracting. The amazing stills in combination with the video footage worked quite well.

    Duane

    ReplyDelete