Friday, July 15, 2011

Help Some Kids Smile – Join Me On My NYC PhotoWalk Next Saturday

Good Morning Everybody,

NYC Photowalk I’m keeping it short and sweet today.  I’ve been trying to get an afternoon off all week and it just hasn't happened.  Today is the day ;D

I just want  to leave you with a reminder about  Saturday, July 23 Charity PhotoWalk I’ll be doing in NYC [link].  Like I’ve posted before, it’s for a very good cause and I hope you’ll join me and help a few kids too.  I choose PPA Charities – Operation Smile because I thought it was the perfect fit for photographers.  We often want our clients smiling for us in nearly all their photographs, don’t we.

You know, the mom’s and dads of these children with cleft palate want exactly the same thing.  It takes approximately a two hour surgery at about $250 each to change the lives of these children. Please watch the video below to hear the story of Operation Smile.

Then sign up for my NYC PhotoWalk right here.  If we book up this PhotoWalk, we can help four kids smile without the problems involved with a cleft lip and/or palate for their next photograph. Now that would be something to SMILE about!

_______________________________________________________

Hey gang, that’s it for me today.  Have a great weekend and I’ll plan to see you same time, same place next Monday.

Adios, David

No comments:

Post a Comment