Friday, September 09, 2011

New Webcasts Coming and Last Chance To Book My Napa Experience & Master C!ass

Good Morning Everybody,

Yesterday turned out to be the busiest day of the convention for us with one webcast, one Westcott booth demo, and my program last night.  We did wrap the day by having dinner with our new friends at OnOne Software.  I can't wait to show what they've got going on.

Busy Day Yesterday!

My members only webcast entitled, "Plants The Seeds To Expectation To Achieve Sales Success" went off without a hitch and received "RAVE" reviews.  I'm thinking I may do an encore webcast presentation for our DigitalProTalk readers.  We're looking into when we can get it scheduled as we speak.  I will definitely keep you posted.

Suzette AllenYesterday we also caught up with my good friend and Adobe Certified Expert, Suzette Allan.  Suzette was my model for one of my classes years ago and we have stayed in contact ever since.  Suzette teaches extensively around the country and around the world showing attendees the real “under the hood” magic of Photoshop.  She has graciously agreed to do a webcast for us at DigitalProTalk sharing her expertise.  Once again, we're checking schedules - I promise, it will be sooner than later, maybe later this month.  Again, I'll keep you posted.

Yesterday morning Suzette and I were treated to a private training session with Janice Wendt, NIK Software evangelist, who introduced us to all the cool new features of NIK's Color Efex 4. We were all blown away with not just the new software, but the much more intuitive new interface. 

Color Efex 4aNot only that, but in the new version, NIK has added not just more cool filters and effects but even more importantly NIK Color Efex Pro 4.0 now has a History palette, Control Z undo, Copy and Paste Control Points, and Space Bar Zoom.  There was too much to go into today but when I receive my copy I promise to do a Technique Tuesday on it.  BTW if you use my “secret code – DZISER”, you can yourself 15% off any NIK purchase from their website.

Even more good news, NIK has lowered the price on it by $100.  They also announced a price reduction on my favorite piece of software, Viveza 2 which is now only $99! Hey pick up my Summer Success Collection for only $59 [link] and you receive a voucher worth $40 on any NIK product - that brings Viveza 2 down to only $69 - what a deal ;~)

Today I'm presenting programs at the Manfrotto booth and also at the Perfectly Clear booth.  If you're in the neighborhood, I hope you'll stop by.

Napa Experience & Fall Master Class Almost Sold Out!

Lush, Ripe Wine Grapes with Mist Drops on the VineJust a Quick Update - since we've been in Las Vegas at the PSW Convention, two more photographers have registered for my Napa Experience Private Workshop [link}.  That brings our total up to 5 leaving only 1 more seat available!  If your interested, You can get all the info and reserve that last seat right here or call 800.292.2994 and leave a message - we'll call you back on Monday with further details if it the seat is still available.

And, my Fall Master Class [link] is down to only two seats.  So again, if your interested you can get more info and reserve your space right here or call the studio at 859.341.5900 or 1.800.292.2994, leave a message and again we'll get back with you on Monday.

_____________________________________________________

Hey gang, that's it for me this week.  We are off and running, but thankfully a shorter day. We get a chance to relax this evening and head home bright and early tomorrow with the weekend off.  It's been a great week in Las Vegas and a great time at Photoshop World.

I'll see you back in good ol' KY on Monday all the pixels willing.  Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you then.

Adios, David

No comments:

Post a Comment