Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Technique Tuesday: Make Your Lighting Exciting Part 2

Good Morning Everybody,

My Master Class kicked off to a great start yesterday with photographers attending from, New Hampshire to California; New Jersey to Florida; and beyond as far away as British Columbia, Canada making our class an international event!

Everybody seems to be really looking forward to the week - me too.  Today is a full day of shooting on location.  I'll cover the morning session and Ill turn over the reins to the class and coaches for the afternoon session. 

Eric CAmeronI’m really excited to introduce the class to two new coaches.  Eric Cameron from Cameron Creative Imaging is joining us.  I've know Erik for a number of years and have watched his business grow from a part time venture to a full time occupation.  Way to go Eric!  He’s promised to do a blog post about the experience for us here at DPT.  You can check out his work right here.

Jason PicAlso with us for the first time is Jason Lykins, a talented photographer in the Cincinnati, Ohio area.   Here is one of Jason’s images to the right.  Check out more of his work right here.

You may occasionally catch Jason's by-line at Terry White's Best App Site.  He does a lot of app review and writing for Terry and even occasional showing up on Terry's Tech blog as well [link].  I'm thrilled to have the "new" guys helping out with this year’s Fall Master Class.

My good buddy Steven Easley, who has helped many times with the class is also helping out this week.  In the last few years, Steven has become one of the busiest photographers in the city with clients flying him all over the country for assignments.  I'm glad he was able to free up a few days for us this week.

It’s going to an exciting time and lots of fun this week.  Hope you can join us next time around ;~)

Hey gang, that's the class update so why don't we get on with this week's Technique Tuesday.  Here we go.

Make Your Lighting Exciting Part 2

Last week I ran a tutorial and showed you how you could really add  pizzazz to you photography by adding a little razzle-dazzle to your lighting.  The tutorial was running kind of long so I decided to split it into two parts.  This week I’ll complete the post with part two.

I've selected three more images for discussion.  Each one represents a different way to spice up your lighting and come back with a result that is truly beautiful.  In today's lesson I’ve selected three of my favorite images I’ve captured over the last few years for you to enjoy.  Why not hit the PLAY button below and enjoy the show.

_______________________________________________________

Hey gang, that's it for me this morning.  I'm starting class a little earlier than usual so we can get plenty of time in for shooting today.  How about I see you same time, same station tomorrow.  I know I’ll have some great images to share with you.

See you then, David

No comments:

Post a Comment