Friday, November 11, 2011

Short And Sweet Friday

Good Afternoon Everybody,

Hey gang, I’m keeping it short and sweet today. I’ve got a friend visiting in just a bit and I’m looking for a little time off before I have to go back to work.  Just a few quick notes first though.

Approaching My 3,000 Post Here At DigitalProTalk!

3000 Blog PostI can't believe it, I just checked how many posts I made here at DigitalProTalk and was surprised to se I’m quickly approaching my 3000th post! Actually, the 3000th post should hit next Friday about this time. I'll have more information next week on that for you then.

Brand New Technique Tuesdays In The Works

Quantum FlashI'm also working on a couple of brand-new Technique Tuesday's that are a bit more involved than usual. I’ll be spending time over the weekend getting them organized and and taped. Once again they’re on lighting so I think you’ll really enjoy them.

How Much For That Picture In The Window?

So today I post my Image of the Day and I think it's looking pretty good, right?  But, then I come across this post about how the photograph below recently sold at auction for $4.3 million!  I’m blown away!

Rhein II

The photograph named “Rhein II” was auctioned off for the mind boggling price of $4.3 million. This price makes it the most expensive photograph ever sold.  Here is the link to the story right here.

I think I just may send off a few my Sedona images and just see how I fare at the next photo auction ;~)  Like they say, I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

________________________________________________________

Hey gang message for me today my friend should be showing up shortly went to grab a quick lunch. How about I see everybody same time same place bright early Monday morning for the 2991st post here digital pro-talk.

Have a great weekend everybody I'll see you on the flipside all the pixels willing.  – David

No comments:

Post a Comment