Friday, January 27, 2012

"Into The Sunset"

Into The Sunset - Full Eve Spectrum-Into the Sunset

"Into The Sunset"
© David A. Ziser

I made this image while in the Tampa a few years ago.  The timing was at the very final stage of a beautiful sunset we had just enjoyed watching. There was just a few boats still on the water.

This small fishing boat was one of the last to leave. I love it's position against the colors of the water and sky which I tweaked a bit in Photoshop. The color harmony, the reflected colors in the water, and composition, I believe came together into a quite beautiful image.  It’s just a lovely image to view.

Camera specs; Canon 40D fitted with 17-85mm lens at 22mm, F4.5 @ 1/40 second at ISO 800. Enjoy! –David

____________________________________________

Hey gang, I’ve just finished a 20 hour day, been up since 3:30 a.m. and I pooped.  I have a few news points and updates about our upcoming PhotoPro Expo so look for a quick update over the weekend.

See ya’ then.  -David

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a strict grammarian or anything, but I can't resist Dave --- why did it take so long to poop? Thanks for bringing a smile to my face.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little boat makes this image so much more than a sunset shot.

    ReplyDelete