Monday, April 02, 2012

"A Moment Together - Just Us"

0001-A Moment Tohether-919C1040

"A Moment Together - Just Us"
©David A. Ziser

This image was taken just before all the guests entered the dining room for dinner. I've mentioned it many times at DigitalProTalk that this is one of the special moments I really enjoy capturing for my bride and groom. The room was detailed to perfection and it was against the grandeur of the setting that I wanted to capture a wonderful image of my couple. 

It's a simple pose – I just asked them to put arms around each other and give each other a loving glance. I had Jason, my assistant, take up his position 12 feet behind the couple with my strobe 4 feet off the ground a 1/4 power, pointing at the couple's shoulder blades. I balanced the flash with the ambient light and created a photograph I think captures a beautiful image. It's my wide-angle lens that also adds the dramatic feel and adds the feeling of space and increased depth to this photograph.

Camera specs: Canon 5D Mark III fitted with Sigma 12–24mm lens at 13mm, F6.3 at 1/13 second, ISO 3200. Enjoy!   – David

No comments:

Post a Comment